Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Friday


image via abbytryagain


Have a wonderful and safe weekend out there! What do you have planned? Saturday is a fun day for us, we are planning to do some cross country skiing, then hit up a couple Christmas parties!

Sunday will consist of football watching  (knitting for me) then some Christmas shopping, and perhaps a movie! Its been so long since I saw a movie in the theater... Halloween actually. Paranormal Activity. Yes I took the cat to the bathroom with me in the middle of the night after that one. But I hate scary movies! It was a Halloween present for T.

Then... back to work! Next week is going to be pretty slow I am sure, half of the office is out on vacation already.




So here are some funny links I have come across... enjoy!


Creepy Cool Video - "Luis"

the.GOOD.uploadr - for you flickr fans

Drawerings on the internets - odosketch

No comments:

Post a Comment