Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hard Work

my poppies

We've dug up dead grass clods, escaped armies of ants, cuddled with a furry friend, spoiled some feathered fatties rotten. I am working on my disc golf throw, tasting summer rye micro brews, practicing yoga in the dappled shade and loving every minute of my dreamy escape.

can you see her?

Today I actually sent out a couple resumes, designed some custom invitations, signed up for a new street yoga gig, harvested some vegetables, cleared way for the winter crop of cruciferous vegetables.

front yard bed

Perhaps my roommates just want to pay me to garden, cook and clean? Think of all the delicious, healthy meals we would feast upon in the verdant garden...

2 comments:

  1. beautiful garden sadly we did not have a garden this year. (princess pout face)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disc Golf is the fastest growing sport in the world for many reasons. It is fun, inexpensive, and courses are so plentiful they are never far away. There are over 3000 courses in the world including the 4 at my home park, Lemon Lake in NW Indiana. My 3 kids and I have played disc golf since they were toddlers. We always had a pole hole (disc golf target) in our yard and a little creativity resulted in multiple tee spots for many exciting back yard competitions. For more info/video/golf discs see my cool disc golf site at:

    http://www.discgolfflymart.com/

    Channel Z

    ReplyDelete