Friday, November 20, 2009

Silence




Photo from Mammoth Lakes, CA during my move to Portland

Sitting, seated, eyes closed. Solitude. I began to fathom the addiction runners find to their routine. Wishing this moment could last forever, I sunk deeper within myself. The sound of my breath softened my mind. I began to dream of days spent in contemplation, slowly transitioning from morning to afternoon with grace and awareness. Living simply in the company of seekers.
Yes, this is the dream to aspire towards. The path is taken step by step, the dream will sustain the seeker.

Yoga... union. the unifying of all the I's within our ego-mind-personality. Have you ever wished you could set your mind to a difficult task and overcome all odds? Yoga is that path for me. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment