Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Greenaid : Commonstudio


Greenaid : Commonstudio

Just caught a whiff of this in my inbox this morning! Thank you Land PDX for being so awesome! I sure love Portland.

All week while in San Francisco (for the first time!) I kept remarking about how I was falling in love with a new city, and not ready to go back to Portland's rain. But flying across the climate and geography and arriving to this lush, dense, GREEN wonderland, makes me so happy. And then, to top it off, Portland had the sunniest, cheeriest, happiest spring day yesterday.

I mosied through the parks on my way to work, checking out the joggers, the park knitters, (no cricket games like I saw in SF) and all the wonderful people outside enjoying the day.

As I rolled into the Street Yoga office, our amazing founder Mark came by, and conversation evolved into a brainstorm for Yoga Summer Camp! He said it is meant to be, because that is the second time its come up this week. I exclaimed that Yoga Summer Camp is one of my life goals, and he said ok. Let's do it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment