Wednesday, June 2, 2010

happy place

HOME



I can't help but get all giddy and happy when listening to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Watching their live performance confirms the happy goofy vibes I get from this song!

Here is the clear audio track of their song, but with no action.




I am dressed head to toe in rain repellent gear (stylish gear of course!) and fully prepared for a soggy farmer's market lunch. I hear Hood River strawberries are making an appearance.

In other news, Travis worked his first shift at Breakside Brewery last night AND signed up for a bicycle framebuilding class! I am so proud of that dude, he is my hero. xo

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygod, I know it's silly, but I have been listening to this album for literally a month straight, it makes me so ridiculously happy!

    ReplyDelete