Tuesday, March 16, 2010

fuzzy friends

A very special little lady is turning 1 year old this weekend, and I found a book on knitting toys for babies just in time at the library! However, my enthusiasm waned after I cast off several rows too early. (no head for that bunny...) I have since observed cute little friends in the crafty commmunity, and Swedish artist Camilla Engman has caught my imagination.

The use of color and dimension is perfect!




quite a friendly bunch



best fwends

{clicking images will take you to the Source}

So for now, I appeased my over-gifting self with an adorable Liberty of London baby girl dress, and will have something whipped up by the time we visit next! Shopping for babies is so fun!

2 comments:

  1. Gha! Thank you! My cousin is having a bebe and a while ago I told myself I have to make a little crocheted creature... and completely forgot about that until now! Luckily, I have 10 weeks left... but only one until the baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling!! I love the 2nd two photos with the sweet pup! I'm bookmarking the link for my niece & nephews! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete